Skinerals Padded Microfiber Applicator Mitt
- Apply self tanner without the mess! This soft, luxurious materials holds tanners mousses, creams, and lotions without dripping.
- A perfect way to apply self tanner for a beautiful and natural sun-kissed glow while keeping your hands stain-free.
- Flexible and velvety-smooth microfiber material allows a perfect and smooth application every time without streaks and splotches.
- Reusable and hand washable. Lay flat to dry.
- Attach to the Skinerals Back Wand for those hard-to-reach areas.
Use the Skinerals Padded Microfiber Applicator Mitt to keep hands stain free when applying self tanner
Most people have little time to spend outside lying around tanning, and many others live in regions that don’t provide such luxuries. This leads to pale, dull-looking skin. There’s something about a tan that rejuvenates your tone, giving you a nice gorgeous glow.
Who Should Use It?
This mitts works for all self tanning products or other lotions, mousses, creams, and moisturizers. They are soft and applies evenly so you avoid streaking. Skineral’s Californium and Onyx Sunless Bronzers are designed for all skin types and ideal for bronze healthy skin, without without exposing it to harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays or the inhalation of chemicals at a spray tanner. This tanning mitt prevents the palms of hands from staining when applying.
The mitts work equally well on both sides, so when when side is worn out you can switch and use the other side for twice the life of other tanning mitts. The mitts are high-quality, durable, and easily hand washable and can lay flat or hang to dry. Tanning your skin isn’t always quick or easy, especially when you’re constantly on the go. This mitt will allow you to give yourself a quick and natural tan without the telltale signs (stains on hands) that can come with applying self tanner. Some even use it for touch ups in between professional salon visits. Others use the mitts to use self tanner as a way of body contouring and achieving a slim, toned appearance.